Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update

Ok, So with the 12 dollars I had left I played two 5-3-2-2 constructed queues, and got just blown away by faeries both games. I play Reveillark the first game, and mirror Faeries the next. The cards just didn't flow my way I had color screw in one of the Lark games, but it just was bad beats.

So I'm at -25 at this point

I spent 12 dollars to let me play a little more since this is my day off, and my last one to play Magic all day till after Christmas. I should be putting more lights up, but I'd rather do this. So I played a 2-1 Alara block tourny and watched as I brought the guy to less then 5 life both games before his 5 color control deck just took control, and destroyed me.

So -37 and heading into more. I'll update as I go along.


Edit: Tried out new BR token deck, and lost to 5 color control....grrr

edit edit: spent 9 dollars on extended deck, not counted for this tracking exercise. So with the above loss, I was down to zero tickets. So I purchased 9 more to play with. Current total -46

No comments: