Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday nix tix

Hey guys, So I believe the last total was -47, well we'll raise that to -69. I bought 22 dollars worth of product because it's payday, I had to drive 3 hours home in the snow, shovel the front walk and it's nix tix draft.

I'm human, so sue me

In constructed I've been doing well in both extended and standard, and just been playing off my wins. I haven't posted them here, cause they were no profit. Just pay 3 tix get 1 pack worth 3 tix.



Edit: Ok, wtf. I guess the holiday promotion brought out all the newbs. I'm getting paired with decks that I've never seen, aren't even good, and are beating me soley on either mana screw or cause I don't know what to side in for them. Anyway, I won two packs in draft and apparently a shard of alara pack went up to 4 tix, so I made 2 tix profit from the sale of them. So -67

Won 2nd in an extended queue with Death Cloud. Would have taken first if I had drawn a fourth land second round against elves. Anyway, -66 is the total. Workin my way down one ticket at a time.

Or 5, down to -62, whoohoo

Edit 12-22-08: Traded in some product to do some mirrodin drafts. They were fun, but not worth it. I won a few constructed, and got down to -58, but then had to buy 12 more tix. So -70 is the total.

Edit 12-23-08: Entered a 5-3-2-2 standard with my BW tokens deck, and won second place. so I made back +5. That's -65 headed into Christmas

December 26, 2008: I played in three tournaments and came in second in all of them. So I was awarded three packs, which made me a profit of two tickets. -63 is the new total.

No comments: