Monday, December 15, 2008

Kithkin Rule

So I was talking to my best friend today, and he reminded me of something. That I am not a control player. I do not like to stand by and pass my turn, hoping to counter and therefore crush the dreams of my opponents. I do not want to play spell after spell, and win through cloud of instants that do not let my opponent react at all. No, I prefer the direct approach. To summon my superior creature, and send them into the fray. And watch as then devour my opponent army, and smash his head into pulp. This is my kind of deck, the kind of deck that some may call simple, and lacking in strategy, and to them I say what my deck lacks in strategy it makes up for in fun and strength. Bring your counterspells, your elves, and your burn, for I will triumph.


Won with Kithkin and am very happy about it. -43

Edit: Played an extended tournament with an aggro Death cloud deck, and got second, so I made up what I spent, and did the same with kithkin in std. So I turned my 9 dollars into 4 packs. Each pack is 3 tixs(dollars), so i made 13 tix (packs sell online 3 for 10). So total for the evening is -42. Not the dent I wanted to make, but at least it's not higher.

On a side note, I was very impressed by the death cloud deck, and may be trying it out more in extended.




No comments: