Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week ending 1/17 Magic results

MAGIC THE GATHERING ONLINE status at a glance: Week ending 1/17/09
Drafts Shards of Alara (4-3-2-2): 2
Match Record (Draft): 1-2
Queues played this week: 17
Constructed (Ala Block):19
Constructed (Extended):7
Constructed (Standard):2
Daily events std:1
Total Queues played: 29
Match Record (extended Death cloud):2-0
Match Record (extended Death cloud2):0-3
Match Record (extended Dragonstorm): 2-1
Match Record (extended UR Storm): 0-1
Match Record (extended Ad Naseum): 2-0
Match Record (extended mono red ext): 0-2
Match Record (Bant ext): 0-2
Match Record (Bant Block): 5-9
Match Record (Glenn Jund Block):2-5
Match Record (Rich’s Jund Block):0-2
Match Record (Rich’s Naya/Jund Block):2-0
Match Record (Mono-White Block):
Match Record (BR tokens std):1-4
Overall Match Record: 16-28
Packs won this week: 7
Packs won total: 16
Tickets from packs this week: 23
Tickets from packs total: 58
Net ticket gain this week: -9
Net ticket gain total: -11
Money spent this week: 32 (60 dollars for extended cards, 20 for singleton deck)
Money spent Overall (Started on 1/1/09): 69



Yeah, so NOT my best week. I hit the worst gauntlet of extended tournaments. whatever deck I was playing, I faced the worst deck, or a sideboard card I hadn't seen before that totally wiped me out. I really have to take Blood Moon and magus of the moon into consideration more.

These two cards wrecked me more times then I'd like to recall this week.
I added a few more categories to more accurately account for the queues that I am playing. Also, one will note that I take into account that I spent money on individual cards. I account for these funds, but I don't count them in my calculations because I'm doing this to try and see if I can support my tournament playing through my tournament winnings. Spending money on cards is money that I know I'm not going to make up, I'm just not that good yet. I view it as more of an investment in my future gaming happiness. Until next week, later.

No comments: