Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So where the HELL have I been?

My apologies for being away for a month. This happened because I was banned from Magic Online since March 2nd. Why I was banned, well I don't want to get into it. I explained it on my life blog, and I do not wish to repeat myself. Perhaps I should have posted here sooner, but honestly for about 2 weeks there I didn't know if I would get my account back at all. Since i didn't want to think about that possibility, I kind of withdrew from all Magic related activities, this blog included. However, after a 30 day suspension, I have been informed by Wizards of the Coast that my account has been reactivated.

Therefore, starting today, I will resume my Magic the Gathering Blog, and my quest to "go infinite"

Again, please forgive this momentary blink in content, and now back to our show!

No comments: